Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mixed Media - Art Journal Page #13

Finally I managed to finish editing my latest Art Journal page and share it. It's a pretty fast and simple one this time, but I like the way it turned out. It kind of reminds me a bit of a city skyline at night.

I used mostly different Distress products on this page and I am happy that I gave my Distress Sprays a second chance, they really worked out well this time and  I didn't have any problems with them.



Of course I also filmed a tutorial for this painting and you can find it on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


-----------------
Products used:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika,
    I was just watching your YouTube video on your studio design and I must say I love it. That large worktable you have is exactly what I have been looking for for what seems like forever! Did you have it custom made? I adore your cats as well - they are gorgeous. I see you haven't blogged for a while - I do hope you haven't stopped blogging completely. It does seem a lot of people are backing off from blogging as much as they once did - me included.
    Well, I have babbled on so I look forward to exploring your blog and your YouTube videos. Thanks for the studio inspiration!!!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete