Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas - Circles

So another few weeks have passed without me posting anything here on the blog or on YouTube. I hate to make excuses and all that, but to be completely honest I just haven't had any energy to do anything, so I decided that it was more than OK to take a break. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to schedule after the weekend now, at least that's what I am counting on.

But now for my card today. Christmas is starting to knock on the door and if I want to get any Christmas cards sent out I know I have to hurry up and start. So from now on I am sure there will be quite a few holiday themed cards here on the blog.

The card I made today is a very clean and simple on using some circle punched and a 6x6 paper pad with Christmas patterns, in a bit of an unusual color scheme through, but I like that.



----------------------
Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment