Monday, September 29, 2014

Simple Sunday #17 - Patterned Paper

Today I am sharing a new Simple Sunday card here on the blog and on my YouTube Channel. I realize that today is Monday, but I had a really busy day yesterday and I never got around to uploading the video. So today it's more of a Simple Monday project I guess. The card I am sharing today is really fast an easy and for once I decided to try and use patterned papers on a project.



This is not really a card that I am particularly pleased with, but everyone has different taste and I am sure there's some one out there who will be happy to receive a card like this.

I also filmed a tutorial for this card that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:



----------------
I also added this card to the following challenges:


-----------------
Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment