Friday, September 19, 2014

Hello - Clean & Simple

The card I am sharing today is very clean and simple and was really fun to make.

I used a bright orange cardstock for my cardbase and then I trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to about 1/2" smaller so that I would get the left edge of the cardstock showing. I used a background stamp from Whiff Of Joy and I stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. This way I just got a tone on tone look and I love to use this technique.
On the white panel I used some washi tape, enamel dots and an orange color wash spray ink. And for my sentiment I just used a circle stamp with the word hello and cut it out with a circle punch. To give it some more interest I added some (well, a lot actually) glossy accents to it and then adhered it to the card.



------------------ 
Products used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment