Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Special Wish

Today I wanted to share a new clean and simple card using stamps from Whiff of Joy. I also used some great inks from Ranger for this card.

This card is a really fast and simple card and we all know how much I love those. This card was supposed to be my simple sunday card, but I had to send my camera to Canon for cleaning so I couldn't get this up until today. I got some oil platters on my sensor a while back and they were vivible in every single photo and video I took with the camera. But hopefully the people at Canon can clean the sensor for me. 

To make this card I am stamping a the feathers on to a piece of white cardstock in the different inks I had. I chose some blues and an orange ink. I really like the combination of blue/teal and orange.
 I am cutting out the image with my scissors and it works just fine, but boy how I wish there was a matching die set for these stamps.

As a final touch I decided to add some faux stitching and then my card is done. 




I also made a video for this card and you can find the tutorial on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:  




------------ 
Products used:



------------ 
I also entered this card to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment