Sunday, March 16, 2014

Simple Sunday #5 - Thank You

Today I am sharing another Simple Sunday card and video here on the blog. I did struggle a bit with this card and things didn't really go as I planned. I seem to be having that problem a lot lately and I guess you could say that I am having a bit of a "craft block". But the best way to get through that is to just keep crafting and make things even though they do not really end up the way you want. 

For this card I used stamps and dies from Uniko Studio




I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:

--------------------
Supplies used:


-------------------
I also want to announce the winner of the March Design Team Blog Hop. Random.org chose #65 out of all the 219 comments in order of the hop and that happened to be a comment from my blog, so huge congratulations to Carol who wrote:
 

"cm March 11, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Your pairing of the butterfly and the Beautiful Bloom is striking and eye-catching! Gorgeous! A set in rainbow colours...even the thought has me swooning! Lovely, inspiring showcase! c"

Congratulations Carol! Send an email to Beverly at Uniko Studio at beverley@unikostudio.com along with your postal address and she will get your prize in the post to you!

Many thanks you to each and every one of you who took the time to comment and join in with the hop. 

1 comment:

  1. Another FABulous video Erika :) Your crafting doesn't appear to be 'blocked' to me! Love the colours you've used too :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete