Friday, March 21, 2014

Dream

Today I wanted to share a card I made for the Swedish company Scraplagret last week.
I got these great flowers to work with and usually I don't really use these kind of embellishments, but I though I would give it a try. It is a bit different from what I am used to, but I kind if like it.

















































I also made a short video that you can find on my YouTube-channel or below here on the blog.

YouTube Video:
 

----------------------
Products used:
Magnolia Little Easter - Little Cottage
Bazzill Yam Trio - Moss
Prima - Ingvild Distressing Tool
Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain
Prima Sun Kiss Vinetta
Mulberry 50-p rosor 10mm - Baby Pink
Mulberry 25-p Wild Roses 30mm - Pale Blue
Bo Bunny Primrose - Brads
Bo Bunny C'est la Vie - Combo Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment