Sunday, February 23, 2014

Simple Sunday #2 - From the heart

Today I am sharing another fast and easy card and I am using products from Whiff of Joy
I wanted to make a card that was very fast and easy and could easily be made in a hurry when you don't have a lot of time. I like the way this card ended up and I love the fact that one can also add to it if there is more time. If you are interested in getting any of these supplies for yourself, please visit the Whiff of Joy shop.




I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


--------------------
Supplies used:
Small Banners Die-Lights - set of 6 
Festive Occasions
Studio Calico Wood Veneers - Tiny Hearts
Distess ink - Walnut Stain

--------------------
I also entered the card to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch
CASE Study Challenge

1 comment: