Saturday, January 25, 2014

WoJ Monthly Project Theme - Valentine Tag

The Design Team at Whiff of Joy have a project theme each month and a few members from the theme create a project with that specific theme. This time I am creating a project using this months theme. And the theme this month is Valentine Tag. For more information check out the Whiff of Joy Blog.

So what I did was to create a tag with a bit of a different Valentine feeling. I was a bit tired of all the red colors since I have made a lot of Christmas cards and such, so I ended up using blue and craft instead. Hope you like it.















































Products used:
Whiff of Joy - Nested Hearts Die-lights
Whiff of Joy - Birthday Phrases
Whiff of Joy 6x6 Paperkit - Frühlingserwachen
Whiff of Joy - Pearl Brads - Blue Basics
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Manilla Tag
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment