Friday, September 13, 2013

Uniko Studio Design Team Inspiration

I have a stamp set sitting on my shelf that I love, I just haven't found a way to use it on a card yet. So I challenged myself and decided that today I was going to make a card with that set. The set I am talking about it the lovely Natures Treasures stamp set from Uniko Studio.

I cut my card base to an A6 card, that is a standard size here in Sweden, I guess even in Europe (?). An A6 card is about 4 1/8" x 5 3/4". I used my Distress Ink from Tim Holtz and a few foam applicators and stared adding colors directly to the card base. I then tried to make something of a landscape. I should probably have looked up what a sky looks like before starting to add my colors though, I realized that the ones I chose probably wasn't the best ones. But to be honest it doesn't really matter.

After I had colored my background I stared stamping with some dark ink. I didn't really plan where to stamp and perhaps I could have done a better job stamping, but as usual I just try and get things done. I am not one of those "perfect" crafters, I make loads of mistakes and I am ok with that. Nobody knows what the finished project was supposed to look like so no one can complain either, right? ;)

For my sentiment I used the word thank you from the All Occasion Sentiments #3 stamp set.

I have also made another short video of me making this card, you'll find the video on the bottom of this post. And I had to cut away my voiceover this time too, maybe next time I'll guide you through my creative process.



Here is the YouTube Video:
 

Uniko Studio products used on this card:

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing it's creation.

    ReplyDelete