Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Butterfly Challenge #133

I have been busy creating this week and I just love being back home and back in my craft studio. I have a lot of work to do this upcoming week though, but for now I am just taking it easy and doing things I love.

Today it is Tuesday again, and as usual time for another fun challenge from SweetStamps. This time the theme is Butterflies. I have used a great sentiment stamp that can be used for both birthdays and other occasions, and it's the same stamp I used on my last card. This time I masked off parts of it when I was stamping so I could fit the sentiment on a thinner banner. I use my masking tape a lot when crafting and I love to use parts of my stamps and "alter them" without actually having to cut them apart.


As usual you can join the fun and win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

11 comments:

  1. Adorable love birds collage! Beautiful card Erika!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Love how you incorporated the AF birdcage stamp. At first glance it looked like it was printed on the paper!! :) Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great! Love the subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, I like the slightly off the page image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card! Love the composition of your card! Your butterfly is fantastic!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love it. The butterfly looks like it has a tail with how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masking idea for the sentiment- and your soft colors- and the butterfly- you do that? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the butterfly and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Sweet and simple design of your card. Love the how you used the liquid pearls on the butterfly and inked the edges of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love how you used the butterfly and ribbon tag together. Love the distressed edges too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Love the combination of the stamps and die you used!!

    ReplyDelete