Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thanks

Idag är det dags för ett nytt kort hos Uniko Studio och en Blog Hop i designteamet. Denna månad släpps inga nya produkter så vi fokuserar istället på ett gammalt set som heter Lable Love: Thank You.

---------------------------
 
It's the time again for a new post for Uniko Studio. This month we are revisiting an old set called Lable Love: Thank You. Don't you just love a perfect Thank You set that you can use for all of those thank you cards. I make a lot of thank you cards and this set is great.



I made a pretty colorful card this time, not really what I usually do. But I wanted to use those Dylusions Spray Inks that have just been sitting there in my room for quite some time now. I can't say the card ended up the way I had planned and there was a few mistakes here and there. But who says you can't cover up your mistakes and make it look like it was meant to be that way from the beginning?


Now lets hop along in this blog hop. You should be hading to Gayatris blog now to check out her great creations. And don't forget to comment! There is as usual a prize for commenting along the hop! The winner will be announced on the Uniko Studio Blog.

Be sure to take a look at all the blogs in the hop.
Beverly
Aimes
Amber
Erika - you are here
Gayatri
Nicki
Ren-Yi
Stacey
Taheerah





15 comments:

  1. Nice card, love the colors. Yesterday I received my first stamps of Uniko Studio and I am crazy about it. your blog is a good inspiration to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see any mistakes, Erika. This card is amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Amazing colours and so very striking ... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card. I tried this technique and it just looked a mess, so I know it is quite hard to get something that you like at the end. I like where the splash of colours is balanced by the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Erika! I love the splotches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A different style of card. Thank you. I agree if you don't mention the mistakes - then that is the way it was meant to be right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a brilliant splash of colour, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think you can every really PLAN how a card using sprays is going to turn out...its all about letting go of (perceived) control! This one packs a visual punch! Your faux stitching does a good job of soldering it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love the paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card with splash of colours. cute circular sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous splatter technique on this amazing card, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am super in love with this!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the splashes of bright colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is very zappy and clever.

    ReplyDelete