Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Snow Challenge #123

Today there a new challenge over at SweetStamps.com and this time the theme is Snow. 

I made a card using a snowman tag and a leaf stamp. I also added lots of glitter and snow like glitter to make the card look "snowy". When making this card nothing ended up the way I had planned and I found myself having to redo the card last minute just to try and save what little I could. Even though the card is much better than before now, it is still not very good. But there was no time for another redo and seriously I didn't have the energy to make a new one either. And I guess sometimes one just have to accept a failure, get over it and move on. So thats what I did, I moved on :)
I do love the stamps I used on the card though and that snowman tag actually has a to: & from: sentiment on it and it will be perfect for this years Christmas gifts.

As usual you can join the fun and win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.

Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:
Gift Tag Snowman 134 
Snow Thanks 9103 
Holly Branches 3038 
Micro Fine Transparent Glitter GOLDEN GLITZ  
Shades™ Ink Spots NIGHTFALL

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving how graphic your card is and putting snow on top of your letter is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're snow welcome LOL! Love the gift tag and the sparkling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the holly branch as a background and the added snow on the tag. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too hard on yourself- I really like your card- and my husband is looking over my shoulder and has given two thumbs up...! The snow you added on the Snow Tag is perfect- and love the leaf BG and the Washi!!!

    ReplyDelete