Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Monthly Technique Challenge: Flip Flop Card

It's technique challenge at SweetStamps today and I will be showing you a card I have made using this months technique.

Technique Junkies is sponsoring this monthly challenge and that means the winner will be able to choose from a selection of Pat's awesome CD tutorials.

This month's technique is a different kind of card, a flip flop card. 

I had a hard time making my card since this type of cards isn't what I normally do. But even though I wasn't all that excited about the card I think it turned out ok and it is actually fun to try out new techniques. 
































Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:
Shades Ink Spot Vanilla Cream

Shades Ink Spot Brownie
Lace Heart Silhouette 407
Covered Wagon 3005

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flip flop card! (you should have tutorial .o)))
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the images with this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a fabulous card using the fun new technique! The images you used are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft muted look of the colors on the card and the added twine and pearls. Very Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ååå Erika ditt kort blev super fint! Gillar verkligen motiven, på båda sidorna ;)
    Kram Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background paper is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete