Saturday, February 23, 2013

A special day


Idag visar jag upp mitt första kort som en del av designteamet hos Paper Nest Dolls. Paper Nest designar fina digitala bilder som man kan skriva ut och färglägga och använda på sina kort. Det ska bli riktigt skoj att jobba med detta företag ett tag framöver.


 -------------------------------

This is my fist post as a member of The Paper Nest Dolls Design Team and my first card is made with a gorgeous image called Avery with Heart Box. It is just perfect for a card to a loved one. 

I made the card thinking I would have a tall card with the opening to the right and therefor I put my background paper that way. Eventually I realized it would look much better if I turned the card to the side. Unfortunately the hearts on the background paper was not turned the right way anymore, but I guess I'll just have to accept that. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment