Saturday, October 27, 2012

let it snow

Idag är det Super FREE Saturday hos Uniko Studio och jag har fått äran att jobba med deras underbara digitala kit med jultema som heter HoHoHo. Denna gång blev det ett digitalt julkort.

Det går att ladda ner här

-----------------

It's Super FREE Saturday over at Uniko Studio today and I am really excited to show you what I have been doing with the Christmas kit called HoHoHo.

I did a digital Christmas card that I can print out and send or just email to my friends and family.


Be sure to check out the Uniko Studio blog and website for more information

Download the kit here


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous digital card, you've used some great techniques on this card. So happy to have you on the team :) hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card, Erika. I especially like the shading you achieved on the ornament, and the texture of the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome digital design. I love the stitching around the sentiment. it reminds me of a nice saddle stitched ribbon!

    ReplyDelete